Biyernes, Nobyembre 25, 2016

K-Festivals :)

This is what comes to my mind when I think of ‘Korea’
 
I made my own K-Series content with this video!!

***NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED***
I DO NOT OWN ALL PHOTOS, MUSIC, VIDEO USED
CREDIT GOES TO ALL ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS
  
except for the slideshow, i'm the one who made this and even use my own voice for narration. Hope you'll enjoy watching! :)
 
 Note: Please watch in HD so you can read very clearly





Festivals celebrated only in Korea :)

Different types of festivals held each year in Korea.
Korean national and local festivals that have been continued among Korean people throughout its long history.
Not just Korean people but also foreign tourist and international visitors.
The Korean Festival celebrates the Korean community's rich heritage, culture and traditions.

Cherry Blossom Festival
Lantern Festival

Buddha Festival




Culture Festival






Boryeong Mud Festival





Kimchi Festival



Fireworks Festival



Ice Trout Festival

Lighting Festival






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento