Martes, Hulyo 30, 2019

Grateful to be part of Korea.net Team of KOCIS as Honorary Reporter

It all started when I applied last March 24, 2019 and received an e-mail from Ms. Jihye Yoon last April 8, 2019 Congratulating me for being part of the Team. 


THANK YOU SO MUCH! 감사합니다~



It is such a great honor to be part of Korea.net Team of the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) as one of the Honorary Reporter.

My passion in spreading Korea all over the world leads me to join this and that is because I love Korea so much!

Unfortunately I haven't attended the official induction ceremony held at Seoul last May 20, 2019 where there will be a ceremony in the morning, lunch and then a tour in ChongWaDae in the afternoon, such a great opportunity that i missed. Hoping that I can took part in the future events and so.

July 19, 2019 I went to the Korean Cultural Center here in the Philippines to get wonderful gifts from KOCIS. I gladly met Ms. Nahye Lee of KCC and I am very thankful for what I have received (Korea.net Badge and Backpack). 





I’m looking forward on what I can contribute as an Honorary Reporter.

Everything just make me feel excited as all Honorary Reporters from different countries are having one goal and that is to help the world learn more about Korea.





Once again, thank you so much to everyone in KOCIS and KCC!

Update: I received my E-Certificate August 13, 2019 =)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento