Martes, Abril 14, 2015

Best of Best Kpop Concert (VIDEOS)

Hello! This time I will post all of my (Fancam) Videos that I took personally last April 12, 2015 at Philippine Arena covering the performance, greetings, etc. of all the Artists at the Best of Best Kpop Concert Philippines. Hope you'll like it. Note* Better watch in HD for Full resolution and high quality of the following videos. Thank you!

1st: Red Velvet



2nd: BTOB



3rd: Girls Generation



4th: Super Junior



Sorry if I wasn't able to have the full coverage of it. I really can't control my ''fangirl feels'' ㅋㅋㅋ so I am stopping to record everytime I feel like dancing, screaming, fangirling over the kpop artists. I really had so much fun that night. Super worth it all the efforts travelling all the way to Bulacan, Its kinda hard for me because I am a resident from South, so Philippine Arena is kinda far. Hoping for more Kpop concerts this year, til next year and in the future. I love Kpop Music and I will continue to support it til I can.

For more updates about Korea Tourism, Like/Follow these following Official SNS Accounts of Korea Tourism Organization both Korea and Manila Office.


Like KTO Manila on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Follow KTO Manila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTOManila
Plus Friend on KakaoTalk: @ktomanila


Like KTO on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization
Follow KTO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel
VisitKorea Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento