Linggo, Abril 26, 2015

My Korean Dinner :)

Hello everyone! I just wanna share this to you! 
One of my happiness; Korean Food!!! Korean Restaurant!!! 

After 5 days of work (monday to friday) from 8AM to 7PM finally the weekend is coming, got time to rest! but first of all let me unwind first by having a Korean Dinner last friday.

Thank's God because there is a new Korean Restaurant that just opened near in our place. It only take us 10 minutes ride from our house to the K-Resto.

We arrived around 8PM in this Korean Restaurant. So we are actually having a late dinner.


View of the Korean Restaurant outside "KOPINO"

 

"KOPINO" is open daily from 11AM until 11PM. 
Look what I saw as I enter the Korean Resto...ooooh!~~~ 

Ice Cream!!!!

Tada!~~~ Lotte Foods Ice Cream. Can't wait to have this later for dessert! 
A lot to choose from. Hmmmm!? So excited to choose later =)

They're the one choosing the best table for us to dine. and as we sat on our table the first thing they gave to us is their 
 
"MENU List"

"KOPINO" actually stands for "Korean-Filipino Restaurant"
and as I open their Menu book I see that they're not also serving Korean Foods but also Filipino Foods like Tapsilog mostly are fried rice and egg dishes.

Then after we placed our order, they gave is utensils:)
ooh!~ how excited am I to use these silver chopsticks =) I am still in the practicing stage. I admit that it is kinda hard to eat while eating chopsticks but I will stick to use it that night from the start until I finished eating. So I can really feel like "Korean" =))
 
and of course, their side dishes!
I am not sure about the others except for the Kimchi (uper center) then Seaweed Soup (upper right as well as lower left) then Egg Omelet (mid right) then seasoned string beans (lower center) I think the one in the mid left is seasoned radish and next to it is carrots and chayote.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting here you go!!! the foodies woohoo!~~ so excited to know how does it taste?
 
First, Gimbap Rolls!!! This is so yummy!!! Very tasteful!!! Especially dipping it on the sauce!!! I am sure to order this again whenever I dine again here at Kopino or even in any Korean Restaurant.

Gimbap Rolls


Next to arrive, is their Cucumber Sushi also taste good but the taste comes to plain for me unlike the Gimbap Rolls or I just love it that is why =))
 
Cucumber Sushi


 The last to arrive the yummiest among them all =) Samgyupsal/Pork Belly! with wrapping it on a lettuce with sauce then garlic. So yummy! Very appetizing that I ate 2 sets of it and really wanted for more.

Samgyupsal



so yummy that we didn't notice the time that 1 hour has already passed. I am going home that my tummy was so full and my heart feels happy that I think I will have a good night sleep as I am so satisfied having this king of Korean Dinner. I can say that Korean Foods are really healthy as most of dishes are vegetables on it which really helps our skin look young and great and helps to clean our tummy you know what I mean. Can't wait for my next Korean Restaurant adventure. Hoping to dine soon as many as I can experience different K-Resto especially those authentic Korean Foods as well as Street foods. How better it would be if I was able to visit Korea where I can really say anywhere everywhere are Korean Foods.

Lastly, before paying the bill I chose this Papico Ice Cream just like Ice Pop but chocolate flavor. so yummy!

Papico 


Hope you'll like what I've shared right now. I would be happy also to hear from you, your experience also or if you have Korean Restaurant or Korean Food that you can recommend to me.

For more updates about Korea Tourism, Like/Follow these following Official SNS Accounts of Korea Tourism Organization both Korea and Manila Office.


Like KTO Manila on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Follow KTO Manila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTOManila
Plus Friend on KakaoTalk: @ktomanila


Like KTO on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization
Follow KTO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel
VisitKorea Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento