Miyerkules, Hulyo 22, 2015

BIGBANG Happy Fiesta 07.19.15

BIGBANG Happy Fiesta 07.19.15

~ Countdown to BBMADEinManila
~ BBPH Gathering
~ BBMadeSingingShowDown
~ BBMadeDanceShowDown
~ Games, Raffles etc.

Thank you so much Happee Hour PULP Live World for this event, in participation of Globe Telecom Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office and many more
Host: Kring Elenzano
Judges: Inang Reyna Happee Sy, Ms. Apple Sy, Mr. Jimmy Kim, Dasuri Choi, Phoi, Vincent

Thank you so much Lord, Family Anna Rose Belmonte Rosalie Tamayo Yahin Belmonte Kaite Gerine Tretasco Revilleza Seiri Genoine Tretasco Revilleza Beth Dela Cruz Faith Dela Cruz Arkhie Rivera Aizhie Ashe Rivera, Friends Jonalin Basa Derrald Allen Bonafe XinJae Kim Aleah Joy Beltran Keannah Palada for the endless support! My first time on a singing show down and to sing in front of many people..Thank you BIGBANG, you inspired me a lot; and so I was able to sing #Loser at #SMmegamall #HappyFiesta! I'm so thankful that I won as 2nd place! Kamsahamnida!!!! ♡♡♡ (*u*)(n_n)(^_^) I'm so excited na for #BBmadeinmanila

Our call time is 11AM so I arrived there on time. This is the view where I am seated. My location is actually on the second row of seats. I am the early bird for all the participants in the singing showdown.
WOW!!! I feel proud when I saw this flashing on the big screen! On my mind I keep saying to my self that oops! I am a WOW Korea Supporters and I am a big help in spreading Korea Tourism online :)
Of course, I was casted as a WOW Korea Supporter under Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office.


The host of the day none other than, Kring Elenzano...whom add more spice and fun to the Happy Fiesta Event. It actually started 1PM.
Just look at the crowd during Happy Fiesta taken last July 19, 2015 at SM Megamall Event Center. Woooh!!! (Photo credit to PKCI)
After this game, a "Pinoy Henyo" inspired but all the questions are all bout "BIGBANG" we, contestants for the BBMADESingingShowDown are up on stage!!! woooh! can't breath! too much nervousness! The judges seated in front were Ms. Happee Sy "Inang Reyna of KPOP", Ms. Apple Sy and Mr. Jimmy Kim.

Selfie with contestant #4 she will sing before me. We were only 5 contestants and yes I am the last! so I am the most nervous amongst them all.
Woot! Look who's on stage...singing in front of this big crowd..Its ME!!!!! Kyaaa!~~~

Intermission number with Ms. Dasuri Choi, Phoi and Vincent. Practicing Fanchants with fellow VIPs. They're really good at dancing! I like their energy!
Waaaah! I can't believe I won!!! and I am on 2nd Place!!! Thank you so much! My prizes awarded by Mr. Park of Korea Toursim Organization Manila Office. Feels like I won a Trip to Korea...heheheh
A hug from Kring Elenzano "Eonnie" though I am months older than her but still I wanted to call her Ate. hehe




Once again, Kamsahamnida to my Family & Friends who supported me, went there watch me live and cheer for me!

and of course, special thanks to my korean boyfriend who fly from Korea that day just to see my performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



 

For more updates about Korea Tourism, Like/Follow these following Official SNS Accounts of Korea Tourism Organization both Korea and Manila Office.


Like KTO Manila on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Follow KTO Manila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTOManila
Plus Friend on KakaoTalk: @ktomanila


Like KTO on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization
Follow KTO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel
VisitKorea Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento