Biyernes, Hulyo 31, 2015

BIGBANG [MADE] Concert Tour Live in Manila [VIDEOS]

Hello i wanna share this video (my fancam) to you :) I recorded it as a remembrance so I can watch it all over again anytime that I want. ^_^


This was taken last July 30, 2015 at MOA Arena

Thank you Ms. Happee Sy, Pulp, KTO Manila, Globe etc. for bringing BIGBANG again here after 3 long waiting years.

Best concert night ever!
I enjoyed the moving ramp!
We party all we want!
Super worth it the VIP Dance!

Check out my video below PARTS 1, 2 & 3
WARNING: especially when you're wearing a headset please lower the volume as minimize it can be. I admit that I am screaming out loud because of excitement but it may hurt your ear drums because everyone was really screaming.

PART 1

 

PART 2


 PART 3

 

Thank you for watching I tried my best to record this I know its really shaky and my screams was too loud sorry its hard to control my feels as a big fangirl of BIGBANG. Hope you enjoyed watching! :)
 

 

 For more updates about Korea Tourism, Like/Follow these following Official SNS Accounts of Korea Tourism Organization both Korea and Manila Office.


Like KTO Manila on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Follow KTO Manila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTOManila
Plus Friend on KakaoTalk: @ktomanila


Like KTO on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization
Follow KTO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel
VisitKorea Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento