Biyernes, Hulyo 31, 2015

BIGBANG [MADE] Concert Tour Live in Manila [PHOTOS]

July 30, 2015 at MOA Arena
Thank you Happee Hour, PULP Live World, Globe Telecom, Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Best concert night ever!
I enjoyed the moving ramp!
We party all we want!
Super worth it the VIP Dance!

I arrived at MOA around 2:00 PM, had lunch around 3:30 PM, wasn't able to have my face painted with the MADE logo offered by a certain group as well as didn't get freebies from other groups but luckily i got (1) sticker from GD-Fan.com i got from a korean and its a GD sticker so i super love it and i was ok with it :) and that is all because we're dealing with BBGoodies we have hahahaha full of "kakaibang" memories hahaha right mami Rosalie Tamayo Yahin Belmonte mother Anna Rose Belmonte and ate Kaite Gerine Tretasco Revilleza thank you so much po supportive ever love you all! :* Thank you so much Lord God for everything as always! ^_^

OTW with my family! Thank you for being supportive as ever! I love you all! Take note* Ate Kaite was also a big fan of BigBang right baby!? Others was fan while she was singing BBsongs ㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you so much!!! kiss emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon Saranghaeyo!!!~~~ ^^ 사랑해요!!!~~~
 
Of course, this album would not be comokete without my #Selca ㅋㅋㅋ 셀카 셀피 Warning: I had too many selca to post eh ano pa ba i'm alone eh thank you @CezzsyShoppe for my shirt:))


 

My outside concert buddies...may outside tlga!? ㅋㅋㅋ I was amazed by these two dongsaeng 동생 ready na ready din makipagsabayan...
We managed to eat naman before the concert! ♡♡♡ eggzoited na kame sobraaaa!!!! Kyaaaa!~~~ 캬아아아!~~ 


지드래곤 팬 ♡♡♡ GD ♡♡♡ GDragon ♡♡♡



다라곤 팬 ♡♡♡ 아프러 ♡♡♡ DaraGon ♡♡♡ 뇽달
— at MOA Arena, Pasay City.





Ninja moves!~~~ need to line up, its around 4:30 pm hurry! Photo first bago maghiwa-hiwalay sa lines!!! Aja!!! Fighting!!! Eggzoited to see our BAEBAEs
This is it!!!! See yah later!!! Battle at pilahan chosz! Fighting!!! 파이팅!~~~ ^^ 


Cezzsy x GD serious face while me poking his ear and lip with the crown light stick ㅋㅋㅋ


Cezzsy x Globe ^^ #GlobeKPOP #NextLevelKa




Yeeey!!! Thank you so much #Metrodeal I got my voucher exchanged with this ticket before 5pm earlier as rules written on the voucher. Thank you so much!!! ♡ perks of winning at BBMADEsingingshowdown during Happy Fiesta so it was a great help for me to upgrade. Gen.Ad > Upper Box > VIP DANCE ♡♡♡
 

  

 
Thank you for this! Great help really! We were able to got inside the concert venue by following this VIP Dance starps which has sequence number on it. Woah! I'm 773 on the line! 괜찬하!!~~~ ^^
— at MOA Arena, Pasay City.


^^Y i'm so happy!!!!! Fulfilled!!!! Contented!!!! Hahahaha super feels happiness over load!!! Thank you thank you!!!! I am sooooooo ready!!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ kyaaaaaaa!~~~~ thank you lord thank you myheart thank you my family! Napakaswerte ko sainyo!!!! I love my work my job!!! Super blessed super thankful! About to start!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!~~~~ full packed na po ang vip dance!!!! ♡♡♡ i saw dara, inang reyna, kring, jimmy, marshall bang, vice, ryan bang

New recruit #TeamAlone meet my concert buddy 김령은 Kim Ryeong Eun! Mian!~ i'am an Eonnie!!! Hahahaha jump kung kump scream kung scream singing out loud with Bigbang ♡♡♡♡♡ ang dami pong japanese, koreans, foreigner


고 마워요 빅뱅 salamat bigbang thank you bigbang love you!!!! Si inang reyna photo bomber ㅋㅋㅋ 예뿌다 ganda! Si jimmy na.sight din si kring exactly behind me natakpan ㅋㅋ







FREEBIES that I got! Kamsahamnida! from different groups/organizations. Thank you!

check out photos below I took personally. photos of BIGBANG <3











Hope you enjoyed reading as I enjoyed watching this concert. Thank you and God bless!


 

 

For more updates about Korea Tourism, Like/Follow these following Official SNS Accounts of Korea Tourism Organization both Korea and Manila Office.


Like KTO Manila on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization Manila Office
Follow KTO Manila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTOManila
Plus Friend on KakaoTalk: @ktomanila


Like KTO on Facebook: Korea Tourism Organization
Follow KTO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoreanTravel
VisitKorea Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento